There are only a few ingredients to make this recipe! It is filling & it tastes amazing!
- 4 chicken breasts, about 6 oz each
- 1 – 16 oz jar of lower carb tomato sauce or make your own
- 1 c. pork rind panko seasoned with 2 tsp. garlic salt & 2 tsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness.
- Season chicken with pork rind panko mix.
- Pour 1 c. of tomato sauce into the bottom of a 9×14 baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of sauce and sprinkle with 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce on top of chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165° degrees.
- Sprinkle 1 c. of shredded cheese on the top of chicken. Then return it to the oven & bake it for another 5 minutes.
Notes: This dish goes great with a Miracle Noodles or any low carb pasta.