What a great dip to eat with crusty bread, fresh veggies & crackers! Or even try it with bagel chips, toast or make yourself a pita sandwich with it!
Makes 10 servings (depending on how you eat/serve them)
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. fat-free cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 – 8 oz. container of fat-free sour cream
- 6 oz. Ranch dip mix, dry
- 1 c. organic celery, finely chopped
- 1 organic red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 organic cucumber, seeded & finely chopped
- 1/4 c. organic onion, finely chopped
- Using a mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream & Ranch dip. Mix until well blended & creamy.
- With a spoon, stir in the veggies until well blended.
- You can eat it right away, but is best if chilled in the fridge, for an hour or two!