If you love watermelon & cranberries then you’ll love this recipe! It really packs a punch!
Yields 8—1/2 c. servings
- 2 c. organic watermelon, cubed & seeded
- 1/2 c. sugar (or Swerve)
- 1 envelope of gelatin
- 1/3 c. cranberry juice cocktail
- Place the watermelon in a blender. Then cover it & blend it until smooth.
- Stir in sugar (or Swerve).
- In a small saucepan combine the gelatin & cranberry juice. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir mixture over low heat until the gelatin’s dissolved.
- Pour & stir the gelatin mixture into the melon mixture.
- Pour into an 8″ square baking pan.
- Cover & freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Break up the frozen mixture & place it in a chilled mixer bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed or until the mixture is fluffy.
- Return to the baking pan.
- Cover & freeze for 6 hours or until firm.