This recipe only takes a couple minutes to put together and costs less than buying prepackaged taco seasoning. It also has less salt and no artificial additives or preservatives.
- 2 T. organic chili powder
- 1 T. ground organic cumin
- 1 tsp. ground organic coriander
- 2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. crushed organic red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. organic smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. organic black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container & shake well to combine.
- Use 2 – 3 T. per pound of ground beef (use more or less according to individual taste preferences).
Note: This recipe can also be made in larger batches. Store unused amounts in an airtight container for up to 6 months.