Are you craving something with an Oriental flair? Give this recipe a try!
- 2 large organic chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 organic eggs, beaten
- Gluten free Panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot & Sweet Garlic Sauce to cook the Sticky Garlic Chicken Chunks in
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Dip chicken in egg & then into gluten free Panko bread crumbs.
- Put on cookie sheet and add salt & pepper (to taste).
- Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until done (165°F on a meat thermometer inserted into the center of a chunk of chicken)