Your veggies are going to be doing a happy dance when they’re dipped into this great recipe! And you’ll be doing one, too! Especially when you realize that there’s only three ingredients in it!
Yields 4 – 8 servings
- 1 envelope or 3/4 c. of organic dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 c. sour cream
- 3 organic green onions, diced (optional garnish)
- In a bowl combine the soup mix & sour cream. Mix well until combined.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with green onions (optional) before serving.
- Serve with fresh organic vegetables or gluten free pita bread
Serving size = 1/2 c.: 4g Carbs & 12g Protein