There’s nothing finer than a big bite of fall off the bone spareribs! Try this recipe once & you’ll keep making it for years to come!
- 3 to 4 lbs. of pork spareribs
- 1 T. gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 3 c. no sugar ketchup
- 2 T. organic & Kosher Dijon mustard
- 2 T. brown sugar (or golden Monk fruit sweetener)
- 1 tsp. organic black pepper
- Place the spareribs on the bottom of a crockpot.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard, sugar & pepper.
- Then pour it over the spareribs.
- Cover & cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.