It’s a whole new ballgame when this pizza dip is in town! It is easier to make than a whole pizza & there is a lot less cleanup!
- 1 c. milk or almond milk
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese (for the Dip)
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese (for the Topping)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce or marinara sauce
- 1/4 lb. pepperoni, sliced (or any number of toppings you like on a pizza)
- Combine milk, cream cheese & Parmesan cheese in a sauce pan & melt until smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into 2 shallow baking pans & let harden for a few minutes.
- Top milk & cheese mixture with pasta sauce, mozzarella & pepperoni, layering it as you would a pizza.
- Microwave or put in oven until bubbly.
*Can make ahead and refrigerate or freeze. Does well either way. Serve with Crostini, bagel chips or even tortilla chips. Tastes great no matter what you serve it with!