Pineapple & Strawberry Smoothie
This smoothie really hits the spot! Doesn’t matter if you drink it after a vigorous workout, after a school board meeting, or even just because!
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries, sliced & hulled
- 1 – 23 oz. jar of pineapple chunks in natural juice, drained
- 1 medium organic banana, peeled & chopped
- 1 c. Almond milk
- 1 – 8 oz. carton of nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 c. organic honey
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed organic lime juice, (or just lime juice)
- In a blender (regular blender or hand-held blender) combine strawberries, pineapple chunks, bananas, milk, yogurt, honey & lime juice.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses & drink immediately. Or refrigerate for about 30 minutes & then pour it into glasses & drink it.