This recipe’s great to make on a cold winter’s day or night! It doesn’t take very many ingredients nor does it take much time to make it!
Yields 3 servings
- 2 T. cocoa (milk chocolate or dark chocolate, your choice)
- 1/4 c. hot water
- 1 1/2 c. milk (or coconut milk or almond milk)
- 1/2 c. Swerve
- 1/4 tsp. organic clear vanilla extract
- Place cocoa & water in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils.
- Boil & stir until smooth. Which takes about 1 min.
- Immediately stir in milk.
- Continue cooking & stirring until mixture is hot. Do not boil!
- Remove from the heat. Then stir in Swerve & vanilla.
- Serve immediately.