This non-fat recipe is also Paleo and Grain Free! Cranberry sauce isn’t reserved just for just you turkey that rolls around once a year! It’s great with many other dishes that you serve to your family & friends!
- 1 cup cranberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sugar substitute to taste
- Place the cranberries in the blender.
- Pour in the lemon juice and puree.
- Add the sugar substitute one teaspoon at time.
- Blend slightly after each addition.
- Taste after each addition and continue adding the sugar substitute 1 teaspoon at a time until you reach the desired sweetness.
- Pour the mixture into a strainer to release the juices.
- Place in the refrigerator 30 minutes or more.
- Serve straight from the refrigerator.