These are classic sandwiches that can be eaten with high tea or just about any time you’re in the mood for a small bite of something yummy!
Yields 8 small sandwiches
- 4 thin slices of fresh white gluten free bread
- 4 T. softened butter (or Ghee)
- 1 lg. organic cucumber
- Sea salt
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. dried organic tarragon
- Organic black pepper
- Cut the crusts from the bread & spread the slices with butter.
- Peel & see the cucumbers. Then finely chop them or thinly slice them. Then sprinkle them with salt.
- Let stand in a colander for 10 minutes then pat them dry. You want to let them release as much moisture as they can.
- Mix the cucumbers with the mayonnaise & tarragon. Then spread it on the bread.
- Cover with second slices.
- Then cut the bread into quarters & arrange on a decorative plate.