It doesn’t matter how odd the ingredients sound in this recipe. You’re going to want to make these over & over again!
Yields 6 servings
- 1 – 16 oz. pkg. of frozen organic green beans
- 1 tsp. organic vegetarian bullion
- 6 to 7 organic scallions, sliced into rings
- 2 large organic cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. organic ground ginger
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. Swerve
- 1 T. organic creamy peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish combine the green beans & chicken bullion. Cover & microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the ginger, soy sauce (or coconut aminos) & Swerve. Add scallions & garlic. Set aside.
- Remove green beans from the microwave & uncover. Pour the sauce over the green beans & stir to coat them.
- Cover & microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter & sesame oil until the sauce coats the green beans.
- Serve immediately.
Serving size = 1/2 cup: Calories 50: Total fat 2 g.: Protein 2g: Carbs 8gr.