In a hurry and want to make a filling dinner for your family? Try this quick and easy one pot meal.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Colby Jack cheese, Pepper Jack cheese or taco blend cheese, shredded
- Optional: Add 1/2 cup rice and/or 1/2 cup pinto beans
- Brown beef in skillet.
- Stir in soup, salsa and water, then heat to a boil.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.