Low fat, gluten free and a wonderful source of Vitamin A. You’ll love this recipe!
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushroom’s, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup low fat sun dried tomato dressing
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a large baking dish with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place the fillets in a single layer in the dish.
- Place the spinach, mushroom’s and tomatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix together well.
- Layer the spinach mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Bake 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Tip: This dish also tastes great using salmon fillets.