This four ingredient recipe is gluten free and mouth watering! It may be called ‘April’ but it’s good any month of the year!
- 4 (5 oz.) organic chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 T. 100% lemon juice
- 1/3 cup lite apricot preserves
- Dash organic ground allspice
- Pat chicken dry & place on broiler rack. Broil for about 6 minutes.
- Brush first side with lemon juice, turn chicken over & brush with remaining juice. Broil second side 6 to 9 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Heat apricot preserves & allspice in a small saucepan.
- Spoon over chicken breasts & serve.
- Wonderful served with brown rice!
Low salt, low calorie, low fat, low cholesterol