Apple Sunshine Salad
This dessert recipe is gluten free and positively, absolutely delicioso!
- 3/4 C. plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 C. nonfat dried milk powder
- 1 (4 serving) package, sugar-free orange gelatin
- 3/4 C. lite whipped topping
- 3 C. apples, unpeeled and diced
- 3 Tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/2 C. miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and dry milk powder.
- Add dry gelatin and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Stir in apples, pecans, and marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.