What a great way to display your offerings! It’s also a super way to use up your veggies that might be lingering in your fridge before they go bad!
- 3 to 4 c. salad greens (organic spinach, organic Romaine, organic butter lettuce, organic red lettuce, etc.)
- 1 can of gluten free garbanzo beans, drained
- Slice veggies (organic carrots, organic bell peppers, organic celery, organic little tomatoes, etc.)
- 1 c. olives (black or green or a combo of both)
- Hard boiled organic eggs, cut in half
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Organic vinegar
- Hard cheese (cheddar, Swiss, provolone, etc.)
- Hard meats (salami, Prosciutto, Pancetta, etc.)
- Sea salt & organic black pepper, to taste
- Arrange mixed greens on a platter or cutting board.
- Arrange sliced veggies in sections.
- Arrange cheese, olives & eggs between the sections of veggies.
- Drizzle garbanzos with oil, salt, pepper (to taste), fennel & fill in the empty spots on the platter with them.
- Arrange the hard meats in various places on your platter or cutting board.
- Be creative when placing everything on your platter or cutting board!
- Small amount of fennel, salt & organic pepper (to taste). Then fill in empty spots on the platter or cutting board with them.
- Mix equal parts of oil & vinegar together then drizzle it over the food on the platter or cutting board.
- Serve with gluten free crusty bread.