What a great recipe to serve as an appetizer or on game day when you’re looking for some finger food!
Makes 6 Wraps or 24 Pinwheels
- 1 – 2 1/2 oz. jar of gluten free chipped beef, cut into tiny squares
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. of fat-free cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 T. plus 1 tsp. Ranch dry salad dressing mix
- 1/4 c. fresh chives, chopped (or 2 T. freeze dried chives)
- 6 gluten free flour tortillas
- Mix chipped beef, cream cheese, salad dressing mix & chives together until well blended.
- Divide the mixture & spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- For a sandwich wrap, eat as-is.
- For pinwheels, cut each tortilla into bite-sized pieces & secure each with a toothpick.