Sometimes a recipe calls for a number of ingredients. Such as this one. But the results are Oh! So! Worth It! You’re going to fall in love with this recipe & make it more often than not!
- 2 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork shoulder, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/3 c. raw cashews
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch baby Bok choy, leaves separated
- 3 T. toasted sesame oil
- 2 T. tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 T. toasted sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides over medium-high heat. Add the pork & cook, stirring occasionally. Until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews & garlic powder. Season with salt & black pepper (to taste). Stir fry the vegetables until they become crispy & tender, around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Bok choy, sesame oil & coconut aminos. Continue to stir fry until the Bok choy wilts and the other ingredients are coated, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat & transfer to individual serving plates.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds (if desired) & serve immediately.