What a delightful dish this is! You might have to lick the bowl when you’re finished with it. It’s that good!
Yields 24 servings
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 8 oz. container of plain yogurt
- 1 – 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 c. Swerve
- In a food processor or blender process the cream cheese, yogurt, pineapple & Swerve until smooth.
- Spoon into a serving dish, then cover & chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with an assortment of fresh organic fruits.
Recipe note: Carbs: 2 g. | Protein 2 g.