The media wants you to believe that diamonds are the way to a woman’s heart but the truth of the matter is, chocolate is by far the way to a woman’s heart.
- 1 bar Baker’s™ unsweetened chocolate
- 1 bar Baker’s™ semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup melted refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener (or a sugar substitute of your choice)
- Peanut butter (about 1/2 cup warmed with a little coconut oil)
- Melt Baker’s chocolate for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Stir until melted.
- Add oil and monk fruit sweetener and mix well.
- Fill bottom of mini muffin pans with 1/2 – 1 T. melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Put a tsp of peanut butter in each muffin tin and top with chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes or until frozen.
- Pop out of muffin tins and put in bag in refrigerator.