These amazing treats will melt in your mouth! They have a great taste! Plus they are the perfect thing to serve for any kind of occasion!
- 1/2 c. organic walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. gluten free Panko bread crumbs
- 1 heaping T. organic fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3/4 c. feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 2 T. milk (or almond milk or coconut milk)
- 20 medium to large organic button mushrooms
- Freshly ground organic black pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix walnuts, bread crumbs, dill, feta, milk & pepper (to taste) together in a bowl.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth & remove the stems.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture from the bowl. Pressing the mixture firmly into the mushroom caps.
- Generously butter (or use Ghee) a baking dish that will hold all of the mushroom caps.
- Place mushrooms in the baking dish & drizzle with the olive oil over each mushroom cap.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly brown.
- May be covered & chilled for up to 24 hours before baking.