Cheese boards are really popular these days & this recipe is perfect for any cheese board or antipasto tray that you want to put together!
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice (or just lemon juice)
- 2 T. fresh organic parsley, chopped (or 1 T. organic dried parsley)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried organic tarragon, crumbled
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large organic garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. small organic fresh button mushrooms
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the lemon juice, parsley, tarragon, sea salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste). Whisking continuously.
- Add oil in a slow, steady stream.
- Continue whisking until oil is thoroughly blended.
- Add garlic & stir.
- Break stems off of the mushrooms. Wipe the caps clean with a damp kitchen towel & cut caps into thin slices. Add to marinade & mix well.
- Cover & refrigerate overnight.