While you can add dried fruit such as raisins & dates to this recipe, you’re free to omit them, if you don’t care for them. But it’s still a great way to get your family to eat whole grains!
Makes 3 cups
- 2 cups gluten free organic rolled oats
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/3 cup organic vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup dates (optional)
- 1 cup gluten free almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread thinly on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 t0 25 minutes at until lightly browned.
- Don’t let cool in the pan or you’ll never get it out.
- Use a spatula to transfer granola to another heat-resistant container to let cool.
- Cover after it’s cooled down & store.