Hold onto your hat, you’re in for a wild ride with this refreshing recipe!
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella, shredded
- 1 large tomato
- 1 small can green chilies
- 2 large cloves garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Chop the tomato and lay it out on a plate or cutting board. Salt it well and let sit for 10 minutes. This really helps put flavor back into tasteless tomatoes.
- Shred the garlic on the small holes of a cheese shredder.
- Mix everything together and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Serve with crispy warm tortilla chips. Use the thick kind
because the thin kind will break when you try to scoop this heavy mix up.