Citrus Vinaigrette Over an Orange Fennel Salad
Fennel & orange go together—much like peanut butter & jelly do! You’ll love it so much that you’ll eat this salad as a meal & dessert all at the same time!
- 3 organic blood oranges (or regular organic navel oranges), cut into thin slices with rind removed
- 1 bulb organic fennel, washed, dried & thinly sliced. Bottom & green leaves removed then discarded
- 1 head organic Romaine lettuce or other leafy green lettuce of your choice
- Citrus Vinaigrette, to taste
- Arrange the Romaine or other lettuce leaves on each plate & top with alternating slices of fennel & orange.
- Drizzle the entire plate with Citrus Vinaigrette then season with salt & pepper (to taste). Serve immediately.