Craving chocolate? If you weren’t before, surely you will be after reading this recipe for chocolate coconut bars!
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (divided into 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. Bakers™ unsweetened chocolate
- 4 oz Bakers™ semisweet chocolate
- Warm 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- Place coconut, monk fruit, salt and oil in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Spread into a 9×5 (approximate size) container lined with parchment paper or foil. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and add 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Spread on top of frozen coconut and freeze for 30-40 minutes.
- Take out of pan and foil and cut using rocker knife.
RED KETTLE COOK TIP: Bars cut better with the coconut side down.