Chinese Dipping Sauce
There are so many Chinese recipes that you’ll want to use this one with! It has a little spice & bite to it but you can tone it down if you need to!
- 1 T. gluten free soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 organic shallots, finely minced
- 2 T. organic rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 T. superfine sugar (or Swerve)
- 1/2″ of fresh organic ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 small organic red chili, seeded & finely minced
- Mix all ingredients together & stir until well combined.
- Cover & chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Allow to come to room temp before serving.
Tastes great with Egg Rolls, or Vegan Egg Rolls, Chicken or Pork Stuffed Fried Wontons, or even Crab Rangoon!