These mouthwatering treats are sure to please yourself! But you might not want to make them if you’re going to have company, because they’ll eat them all & then you won’t have any left!
Makes 4 (3 per person)
- 12 gluten free wonton wrappers
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese, at room temp.
- 6 oz. cooked crab meat (can substitute imitation crab or lobster if you’d prefer)
- 1 organic green pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 organic onion, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Dip only one side of the wonton wrappers in the egg whites. The egg dipped side will be on the outside & the dry side will be for the filling.
- Is best if you place the wrappers on a plate or a saucer while adding the filling.
- Combine the cream cheese, crab meat, green pepper & onion in a bowl.
- Place 2 tsp. of filling in each wonton.
- Gently press the top closed. The ends should come to a point & stick straight up.
- Repeat for all remaining wrappers.
- Place on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Or has parchment paper on it.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until brown.
- Serve immediately because that’s when they’re at their best!