A delicious side dish and it’s the Parmesan cheese that kicks this recipe out of the ballpark!
- 1 large head (about 8 cups) of cauliflower, cut into 1 inch thick slices of cauliflower florets
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated (fresh is best, organic far better!)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine cauliflower florets, oil and marjoram in a large bowl and season well with the salt and pepper.
- Place florets on a large baking sheet and bake in the oven until the florets start to soften and turn brown at the bottom (about 15 – 20 minutes).
- Remove from oven.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven.
- Roast for a further 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.