To make anything “Greek” you know there’s going to be feta cheese involved!
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can of pitted black olives
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 T. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of dried oregano
- 1 lemon
- ground black pepper (to your taste)
- Rinse, dry, and chop the lettuce.
- Juice the lemon.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, onion, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese.
- Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, lemon juice and black pepper until adequately mixed.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve!