To make anything “Greek” you know there’s going to be feta cheese involved!
- 1 head of organic romaine lettuce
- 1 organic red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can of pitted black olives
- 1 organic green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 organic red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large organic tomatoes, chopped
- 1 organic cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 T. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. of dried organic oregano
- 1 lemon
- ground organic black pepper (to taste)
- Rinse, dry & chop the lettuce.
- Juice the lemon.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, onion, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber & cheese.
- Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, lemon juice & black pepper (to taste) until adequately mixed.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss & serve!