You can make this recipe in about 12 minutes, cook it for 30 minutes & it’ll be ready before you know it! A great dinner for those on-the-go!
Makes 5 Servings
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 2 – 6 oz. cans of tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 – 10 3/4 oz. can of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 c. milk or almond milk
- 2 T. organic onion, minced (or 1 T. organic onion flakes)
- 1 tsp. organic parsley flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange biscuits in an ungreased 8″ x 12″ baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, soup, milk, onion & parsley.
- Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake for 30 min. & serve while it’s hot!