There’s never a wrong time to have a pork roast! What makes this recipe stand out amongst the best, is that it’s easy to make & has some Asian inspired ingredients in it!
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb. pork roast
- 1 c. water
- 1/4 c. organic chicken broth
- 1 organic onion, cut in half
- 1/2 c. + 2 T. gluten free soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 to 3 T. brown sugar (or Gluten Free & Organic Brown Sugar Substitute), optional
- Combine all ingredients, except for the brown sugar, in a slow cooker.
- Cover & cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add the brown sugar just before serving (optional).