By controlling the heat of the salsa, you can have some hot & spicy dip! Or you could make it an appetizer for a game day crowd!
- 1 – 16 oz. can of gluten free refried beans
- 1 – 4 oz. can of green chilies, chopped & well drained
- 1 1/4 oz. of Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 ripe organic avocados
- 1 T. organic lime juice
- 1 c. sour cream
- Shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sliced black olives & diced chives (or any toppings you desire)
- Gluten free & Kosher medium salsa (as desired)
- In a small bowl mix the beans, chilies & taco seasoning together.
- Spread the mixture on a serving plate or in a casserole dish.
- Blend the avocados, lime juice & salsa together until smooth. Then spread it over the bean mixture.
- Top it all over with the lettuce, olives, cheese & chives.
- Serve with organic & gluten free tortilla chips.