If you’re looking for a meatless meal that satisfies, just about everyone, look no further!
This isn’t exactly a recipe, but is meant to inspire you for our next veggie dish. Or if you’re looking for a vegetable side dish this is the perfect recipe to use!
Use whatever veggies that you’d like to use! Go for the seasonal ones first. Or organic, if you’d prefer. Here are some suggestions:
- Yellow Crookneck Squash
- Chayote Squash
- Zephyr Squash
- Cousa Squash
- Tatuma Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Gourmet Globe
- Round Zucchini
- Onions (any color)
- Bell Peppers (any color)
- Portabella Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Oyster Mushrooms
- Button Mushrooms
- Crimini Mushrooms
- Beech Mushrooms
- King Trumpet Mushrooms
- Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Hedgehog Mushrooms
- Whole Garlic Cloves
- Fresh or dried organic Basil
- Fresh or dried organic Parsley
- Fresh or dried organic Oregano
- Fresh or dried organic Thyme
- Fresh or dried organic Rosemary
- Fresh or dried Chervil
- Fresh or dried organic Tarragon
- Fresh or dried organic Coriander
- Fresh or dried organic Dill
- Fresh or dried organic Ginger
- Organic Cumin
- Organic Lemongrass
- Organic Curry
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cut up all ingredients (that you’ve chosen) into large bite-sized chunks.
- Place them in a large piece of aluminum foil inside of a large oven-safe bowl & drizzle them with olive oil. Making sure that everything is well coated.
- Add your fresh (or dried) herbs & gently stir until everything is coated.
- Close up the aluminum foil & bake for about 40 minutes or until the veggies are fork-tender.
- If you’d like, you can drizzle with our “Hot Bacon Dressing” or your favorite balsamic vinegar glaze.
- Serve over rice, quinoa or just eat them as a side dish. They’re good no matter how you serve them or what you serve them with!