This is one of those recipes that’s easily interchangeable! You can mix & match the nuts & dried fruit. Figuring out which mix you like will be the biggest hurdle you’ll find!
- 2 cups of granola
- 1/2 cup of small candy (like M&M’s®, Nestle Pieces®, Reese’s Pieces®, etc.)
- 1/2 cup nuts (your choice of organic & gluten free – cashews, peanuts, almonds)
- 1/2 cup hulled organic & gluten free sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (your choice of organic & gluten free – raisins, dates, pineapple, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl & store in plastic or reusable bags.
- If you want to just mix together the granola & candy – that’s okay, too.
- You’re still getting a whole grain as part of this delicious snack.