Whether you’re having a Super Bowl party, a birthday party, or just want a healthy snack to eat. This recipe fits all of those occasions & more!
Yields: 8 servings
- 2 c. chopped frozen organic spinach
- 6 T. cream cheese
- 4 T. sour cream
- 1 organic green onion, chopped
- 1 oz. Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 c. Mayonnaise
- Dash of organic seasoned sea salt
- Organic organic black pepper, to taste
- 6 Gluten free flour tortillas
- Squeeze & drain the moisture from the spinach.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except the tortillas.
- Mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture on each flour tortilla & roll up into a log.
- Place each roll with seam down in a serving dish. Refrigerate for several hours.
- Slice in 1/4 inch slices & serve.
Nutritional Facts: 2 grams of fat. 112 calories