There’s not a single Tex-Mex meal that doesn’t come with a heaping spoonful of fresh Pico de Gallo. Why not make your own & enjoy it with anything you want to? You’re going to love it’s fresh & bold flavors!
- 8 fresh ripe organic Roma tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1/2 large organic red onion, minced
- 3 cloves organic garlic, diced
- 1 tsp. ground organic cumin
- 1 large bunch fresh organic cilantro, stems removed & finely minced
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded & finely minced (optional)
- Place diced tomatoes, red onion, garlic & cumin in a glass bowl. Then stir to combine.
- Stir in 1/2 of the cilantro & lime juice, then taste. If desired, add remaining cilantro & lime juice. Season with salt & pepper (to taste).
- Serve as a side with your favorite Mexican and/or Tex-Mex entrée or by itself with crispy tortilla chips.
- Would also be a great accompaniment with Chunky Guacamole & crispy tortilla chips!