With just three ingredients (or four if you want) these little morsels really tempt your taste buds!
Yields 25 meatballs
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1/4 oz. Taco Seasoning Mix
- Gluten free & Kosher medium salsa
1 T. fresh organic cilantro, chopped (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the beef & taco seasoning mix together.
- Then shape them into 1″ meatballs.
- Brown them in a skillet then place them on a paper towel to drain.
- Place them on a cookie sheet & bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cover with salsa.
- Top with chopped cilantro (if desired).