These go with just about anything! But they are ideal with Grandpa’s Pasta Sauce or my Italian Meatball Soup recipe!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- bread crumbs
Directions for the Meatballs:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix meat, eggs & grated cheese together.
- Then add salt & pepper (to taste).
- Add breadcrumbs until you can form firm meatballs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they’re brown but not crispy.
- Use in any recipe calling for meatballs.