Chickpea & Cilantro Dip
Once the flavors of this recipe have a chance to meld together they’ll bring a party to your mouth!
- 1 c. canned organic chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1/4 c. low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. fresh organic cilantro, chopped
- 1 small organic garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 T. fresh lime juice (or organic lime juice concentrate)
- 1 T. water
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Slip the skins from the chickpeas with your fingers.
- Then purée them with the yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, water & salt together in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with the Grilled Pita & Carrot Sticks or on your favorite sandwich.