Looking for a great way to have a fajita without all the carbs? Try this Chicken Fajita Salad recipe.
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 cup chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups lettuce, your choice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Olive Oil & Lime Salad Dressing
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, pour in olive oil.
- Add in the chicken breast on one side and the bell peppers and onion on the other side.
- Sprinkle the whole skillet with salt, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
- Toss the peppers and onions occasionally and let saute 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip chicken and continue cooking another 3 to 5 minutes (tossing peppers & onions occasionally) until the chicken is cooked through.
- Compile two individual salads, or one big salad by adding chopped lettuce to a bowl or plates. Add chicken, peppers and onions.
- Top with avocado slices.
- Drizzle the Olive Oil & Lime Salad Dressing on top.