Cheese Spread Made with Smoked Sausage
Forget the cheese ball that’s made from the packet of dry mix. This one’s the best of the best & you won’t regret taking it to any sort of gathering!
Makes 28 – 2 T. Servings
- 1 – 14 oz. pkg. of gluten free & fat-free smoked turkey sausage
- 24 oz. of nonfat cream cheese, at room temp
- 4 organic green onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. avocado mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic, minced (or 1/8 tsp. of organic & gluten free garlic salt)
- 1 – 1 oz. pkg. of ranch dip mix
- In a food processor, grind the sausage until it’s finely ground.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together with a rubber scraper or a wooden spoon until all ingredients are well mixed together.
- Serve with gluten free crackers or stuffed inside of some organic celery or organic cherry tomatoes.