This is a low carb and gluten free recipe that satisfies the hungriest of eaters!
- 2 lbs. grass-fed lean ground beef
- 2 T. minced organic onion flakes
- 1 T. organic & vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 organic cloves garlic, minced (or 1 T. organic garlic powder)
- Sea salt and organic black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, packed & divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Russian dressing, divided
- 1 cup dill pickle slices, about 20
- 2 T. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 large head of organic Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, minced onion flakes, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt & black pepper. Drain excess grease and transfer to a large casserole dish.
- To the ground beef, add 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese & 3/4 cup Russian dressing. Mix until all ingredients until they are well combined. Flatten down into a nice and even compact layer. Top with pickle slices.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of sharp cheddar cheese over top. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven up to a high broil and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Plate each serving on top of a bed of shredded Romaine lettuce & top with remaining Russian dressing.