Almost everyone loves bacon! Enjoy your bacon in a low-carb frittata that’s suitable for any meal of the day!
- 10 slices bacon, diced
- 8 eggs
- Any type of cheese you enjoy
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop bacon and cook in fry pan; save some of the bacon grease as reserve.
- Mix the eggs and your seasonings to taste with your cooked bacon.
- Using the grease that you set aside, add egg mixture with bacon and cook in skillet.
- Place your favorite cheese on top.
- Broil in oven for a few minutes until golden brown.