You can eat this as a casserole if you’d like to. But why? They’re so much better, cut into squares & eaten as an appetizer!
- 1 c. gluten free baking mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. onion, finely chopped
- 2 T. organic parsley, finely chopped (or 1 T. organic dried parsley)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. organic dried oregano
- 3 c. zucchini, thinly sliced & unpared
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the baking mix & eggs.
- Add oil, onion, garlic, parsley salt & pepper (to taste). Mix well.
- Add oregano, zucchini & cheese.
- Spread into a greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces & serve.