What a great recipe to add to your recipe collection! They’re pretty easy to make & bake! And they taste great!
- 4 c. organic zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. organic onion, finely chopped
- 2 T. organic fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried organic basil
- Sea salt & organic black pepper
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 c. gluten free Bisquick (or Carbquik Baking Mix)
- 3 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish with extra virgin olive oil.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, oil, Bisquick, salt & pepper together with an electric mixer (if possible).
- Add the remainder of the ingredients. Then stir well until everything’s well coated.
- Pour it into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of it comes out clean.
- Let it cool for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then cut it into squares.
- It may be served hot or cold.