Yellow Squash Casserole
It’s summer time & that means it’s yellow squash time! This recipe’s one of the ways you can use up your yellow squash without having to share it with your neighbors. Because it tastes too good to give your squash away!
- 3 c. organic yellow squash, cooked & drained
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. organic black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. organic celery salt
- 1 c, evaporated milk (or almond milk)
- 2 organic eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. organic onion, chopped
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 c. gluten free sea salt crackers or gluten free Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine squash, butter, salt, pepper, celery salt & evaporated milk in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add eggs, onion & cheese.
- Pour into a greased (with extra virgin olive oil spray) 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with cracker crumbs or Panko bread crumbs.
- Bake for 35 minutes.