This drink is so refreshing! If you’re serving this Watermelon Lemonade, outside on a warm day, make extra so you can freeze some into ice cubes or an ice ring.
- 6 cups fresh watermelon, rinds removed and cut into chunks
- 3/4 cups fresh lemon juice (6-8 medium lemons)
- 1/2 cup cold water, (plus more, if needed)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, tightly packed with stems removed
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Add watermelon chunks, lemon juice and 1/2 cup cold water to a blender & blend until liquefied.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any larger particles.
- Bruise 1/2 c. fresh mint leaves with fingers to release oils and add to the bottom of a large glass pitcher or jar. If serving immediately, add ice cubes to the container and pour the watermelon mixture over top. Add fresh lemon slices to the container for garnish.
- To serve, pour over ice & add a sprig of fresh mint & a lemon slice to each glass for garnish.